Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Final Observations :) .. One big Party? Grab another bag of Reecies

So I would like to have a final thought about Bogart's Jazz Club.




It really seems to just be one big party. Most of the people are there to dance, socialize, and enjoy the music. It is really fun with all the dancing, my feet are so sore! lol. A very friendly atmosphere. Everyone was very kind to me in their speaking manners. Bartenders and Hostess very welcoming. I found also that someone came to Bogart's because they felt they were born in the wrong time period! And Bogart's where her escape to be able to be in that era. And a beautiful era it seemed to be, Bogart's is very fancy with the chandaleers and goldrailways, staicases. The atmophere at Bogart's is so relaxed, I can understand why someone would enjoy hanging out at Bogarts daily! And at the same time its fun with the music and dancing and conversing! Here are some photos to show Bogart's appeal and some fun activities :)










With 2 grand staircases, red carpet, jeweled chandaleers and a huge dancefloor, its no wonder people like the way it feels in here :)







Charlie at the bar making me some drinks while the bartender was away... Bartender, ill have a martini on the rocks please.










Cadence, Charlie and I getting our groove on at the outdoor terrace.

Really white and flashy hehe




Sitting at the fountain lookin at the pretty trees and water :)
So you might see now why Bogarts is so attractive, I have had a really great time researching it :) Maybe you will check it out sometimes soon? :)
Thans for reading :)
Reecie ^_^

2 comments:

LandRe said...

I want to check out Bogart's! It sounds like a beautiful, fun, historical place! And I like to 'get my groove on' in Second Life, too, of course...

That's so cool that you like Furuba too!!! <3 I love it...it's one of my favs. ^.^
Thank you for your advice. I think I tend to be less patient and observant when approaching random people than you are,and maybe that's why it sometimes ends up with me looking like an idiot, Hahah. I guess it's better to hang back and survey the situation first, like in Bafa Bafa, lol.
And as for who you know, it does change with classes in school, and sometimes that hurts or helps friendships. I find this sad to say.

Thanks so much! I was nervous at first, but it really was a fun and interesting project, and I think all of us in the Backline really came together on it. Good luck tomorrow! I look forward to seeing you guys' presentation, and I know it's going to be very entertaining! ^.^
~LandRe

charlie0801 said...

Boo! your observations are so much better than mine, granted I only have one...:P