Monday, December 1, 2008

Chocolate Peanut Buttery Stuffing

This time on Reecie Though Pieces: they stuffed the turkey with chocolate/peanut butter, and ate it!

MMM thanksgiving was really gooood :) i had lots and lots of full and I am stuffed, but I still wants some more! It was a lot great to get some time at home and just relax, well sorta relax, it felt kinda busy for me, black friday was a nightmare! never again! haha. well hope you all feel the same about having good food and a good break over thanksgiving :)

Well as I start to reflect on all of the observations I have came up with so far… I think I have a somewhat good idea of the Patterson Hall lounge. My own personal conclusion is that it is not a cosmopolitan canopy. A few things needed for a cosmopolitan canopy is a place where people have to be willing to be and let be or willing to feel comfortable enough to talk to an unfamiliar person even. In Patterson Hall lounge, I have noticed that mainly people keep to themselves, or stay with their own group of friends. The noise level is important for some and not for others, and therefore the people who do not respect the unspoken rule have no respect for the others who are trying to study, because the other unspoken rule is that the lounge is a place to study, even if at times other than quiet hours. It even seems as if the noise is louder during quiet hours more than normal hours. While thinking about the rest of the project, as for images or audio, my only idea is to take a picture of the lounge, maybe at 2 different times.. if anyone else has a better idea that I can use please let me know hehe. If I am lucky, for audio I can try to record girl who plays the piano in the lounge occasionally :P (she is really really good lol) but other than that the lounge is pretty bland, just a big room with couches and a piano :P But anyways, hopefully I can take everything I have been talking about and write a paper about it! :)
I hope everyone had a nice break and ate a lot!
Thanks for reading and feel free to let me know what you think :)
-Reecie ^_^
Ps.. thank you all for your comments (^.^)

1 comment:

LandRe said...

I wonder how that would taste?! Turkey stuffed with chocolate and peanut butter?! Idk 'bout that one...
The stuffing's one of my favorite things about Thanksgiving.:)
You went shopping on Black Friday?!?! O.O''
I don't think that my place is a cosmo canopy either...it seems like there are many places on campus that seem to be canopies...and you would expect that from a university, I would think, because its an educational institution, but apparently those places are sort of cosmopolitan 'posers'...hahah.
The recording of the piano player would definitely be entertaining to hear!! Maybe you could take some pictures of the people looking at louder people or some of the people in the lounge...and if possible during quiet hours would be good...
Thank you so much for your post, and the length didn't bother me at all!! In fact, I'm glad it was long because that meant you actually took the time to pick my entry apart and make sense of it...
I think my informant's behavior is partly because of her own personality and partly because of a group mentality that several members of my class seem to have. Several of us used to sit in the back area, but now we've moved into the classroom before class starts.
I thought about asking bluntly, lol. Thank you very much for the suggestion!! ^.~
Well, I'll see you tomorrow in class!! Thanks again for all your comments!!! : )
~LandRe