Monday, December 8, 2008

Were running out of Reecies????

Season one of Reecie and her thought pieces is coming to an end... sniff* sniff* (T.T)
We are on the last bag of Reecies chocolately goodness


The Showcase is coming up… is everyone ready to rock it?

Well that’s right.. ya girl Reecie is presenting at the DSP Showcase with my group… we call ourselves
Team SL; Guiding You Through Your Virtual Reincarnation.
Pretty catchy huh?
My group includes Phoolendu, LandRe, Elle, Raito, Rupert, Rasay, Maekeo, Azriquel and Cadence. Theres a lot of us I know haha… We are basically going to take everyone through our Second Life adventures. We have put together a great slide show that covers some screenshots (even a screenshot at the University of Kentucky Island :D ), what we found in second life, and what we concluded from it. We will have one projector with that going on a continuous slide show, and a second projector will be projecting Second Life LIVE!!! That’s right I said live :) We will be giving anyone who wants to a chance to try out Second Life for themselves, with myself or one of my group members helping and explaining how to play. Hopefully there will be some people who would like to play :) I think that overall it will give everyone a good sense of what we have learned from it and a sense of what the class has taught us to look at in a community. I think it will be fun and a great experience. I’ll see you all there :D

Thanks :)
-Reeice ^_^

No comments: